"Hey Girls of the Flying Temple!" A letter by Lyndsay Peters


Lyndsay Peters wrote another letter for Do: Pilgrims of the Flying Temple. She's a big fan of writing her own letters for her games. This time, the letter was inspired by a video with NSFW language. Glad she kept this letter G-rated so I could share it with you. :)


Hey Girl!!

I live in a little town, just a quiet village. Every day, like the one before? I hate this town.

ANYWAY. Here's my problem, girl. Tonight they're having a ball. It's pretty much the only interesting thing these people do. So I need my dress to look amazing, to show those girls always talking about me that I CAN HEAR THEM! Problem is, this town sucks. There's Bernice with her wigs, but other than that it's just sheep and pigs. I am not wearing a matching sweater to this ball.

So here's what I need you to do. Make a good impression for me. Of me. Because girl, I'm special. And after the ball, nobody should forget it! If you need inspiration, make it like pretty in pink, but if the dress looked good.

Oh, look out for Gaston. Who is that guy? I thought we uninvited him!

See you soon, girl!

– Belle

Goal Words
Belle
Belle
Belle
Dress
Dress
Ball
Ball
Town
Town
Girl
Girl
Sheep

Lyndsay also posted her actual play report here. (NSFW language) Lyndsay's group is a salty bunch. :P

Comments

  1. The "actual play" link goes to a banner, not an actual play report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, either the video isn't a link, or something weird in your site layout is keeping me from clicking it. My browser thinks it's covered up by the right sidebar even though visually it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeeird. Okay, I dunno what caused that, but moving the link over to the the end of the sentence seemed to work. Odd.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Graphic Design and Typography Tips for your Card Game

Troubleshooting: How to fix "Remove Blank Lines for Empty Fields" in InDesign Data Merge

One Thing to Avoid in Game Design